BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Smashing times

Saturday was a night of firsts. . . First major accident. . . first time calling emergency services . . first time having to actually talk to my insurance company.

I'm okay, but the car's not. I'm guessing it's going to be totaled.

Here's a preview:



I'll keep you posted with the details. Fortunately, I'm not at fault for this accident (I got hit by somebody running a red light), but it still makes for a crummy weekend!

3 comments:

Betancourt Family said...

No fun..totaled car...Wilma's at the shop too...Sarah your peps are dropping like flies! Sadness...I hope everything goes back to where you like it soon!

Anonymous said...

i think that you need to sell your car for parts. and can i just laugh that you still have your byu grad sticker in your window?

Heather said...

Sorry about the accident. That is a total pain, if it makes you feel any better, we just got in our first accident too. :) It happens to the best of us, even if it's not our fault. Good luck Sarah!