BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Out of hibernation

I'm still alive!!!!!

I know it's been almost a year since I updated my blog (10-11 months, I think). I won't bore you with details, but it's been a crazy hard year both school-wise and personally. Things are going better now, though, so I am back to blogging. I will hopefully have some pictures soon to show you my adventures. Since June, I've had a wonderful summer doing almost nothing school-related. I've gotten lots and lots of quilting projects done, and had a wonderful time visiting with family. School will be starting up again soon, but I should be posting more often this year. I have always heard that your third year of teaching is the one where you start to get the hang of things; I hope it's true! All my classes this year are ones I've taught before, and I get to start of the year with double Beginning Foods. Most of what we do is in-class work, which means less out-of-class grading for me. :) Win-win as far as I'm concerned.

P.S. To you loyal readers, thank you for bearing with me. Hopefully, there are a few left (Hi, Mom!). :-)

2 comments:

candice said...

I was so surprised to see your updated status!! Glad things are calming down in your life. Good luck teaching this year!! HOpe your students aren't too challenging :)

Clara said...

Glad to see you back in the blogsphere. I too working on updating more often so may be we can be blogging buddies... I updated today too. Good luck with the start of school! Hope to make it out your way int he fall.