BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ipod Shuffle, or Two Posts in One Day

Here's yet another Facebook tagging, but this particular list makes me laugh. You have to love my life ambitions!

If you got tagged for this note, you need to copy/paste this into your own Facebook note, delete my answers, and answer the questions using your own iPod or copy of iTunes.
1. Put your iPod/iTunes on shuffle (you can select Party Shuffle in iTunes)
2. Use the song to answer the question
3. Hit “next”
4. Try not to cheat
5. Tag some of your friends so they'll do the same
AND TAG ME BACK SO I CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS. :)

1. How am I feeling today?
Some Say, Rascal Flatts

2. How far will I get in life?
Oh, My Dear (Something’s Gone Wrong), Harry Connick, Jr.,

3. What is my best friend’s theme song?
Peace, Norah Jones

4. What was high school like?
I Pledge Allegiance, Janice Kapp Perry

5. How will today be?
The Gambler, Kenny Rogers

6. What is in store for me this weekend?
God Is Good, Trek: A Nashville Tribute

7. What is the best thing about me?
Thankful, Josh Groban

8. What song describes my parents?
Going to School (Live Version), Yo-Yo Ma

9. How is my life going?
Big Rock Candy Mountain, Harry McClintock

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
The End of a Perfect Day, Children of Eden

11. How does the world see me?
Infatuation (Bonus Track), Maroon 5

12. What do my friends think of me?
Satellite (Live), Dave Matthews

13. Do people secretly think I’m good looking?
Good Morning Sunshine, Aqua

14. How can I make myself happy?
My Friend, the Brachiosaurus, John Williams (Jurassic Park)

15. What should I do with my life?
Red Red Wine, Neil Diamond

16. What is some good advice?
Through the Rain, Mariah Carey

17. Will I get married?
Push It, Salt N Pepa

18. Where will I go in life?
Curbside Prophet, Jason Mraz

19. Will I have kids?
Scene: Ballroom, from The Secret Garden

20. What is my current theme song?
Everything, Eclipse

0 comments: