BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Breathe in, breathe out.

We will shortly be hearing no more from the thesis.

In the meantime, I realized yesterday that I am one of those dreaded bloggers who only updates once every few weeks. I apologize; I never realized until now how involved I have become with my thesis. I would say we're having an exclusive relationship, except that sometimes, I neglect it for doing laundry or running to the grocery store. My roommate's friend was over last night and we started chatting, and I realized that except for Family Home Evening on Mondays, I haven't really done anything truly social for the past few months. Yikes! And since I got released from being a Family Home Evening leader three weeks ago, I haven't even had that. Wow. Can we say one-track mind?

Anyway, I now make the promise now that shortly, we will never have to mention the t-word again. No more blogs about it, no more phone calls, no more e-mails. Aren't you excited? I certainly am.

My advisor has a completed draft of everything, and barring any major changes, I will most likely have an official defense date by tomorrow. The university says I have to have it scheduled by Friday if I want to graduate in August. Eek.

In the meantime, I'm going breathe in and breathe out. I come from a long line of overreactors, and right now, I'm doing them all proud.

Gotta love those genes!

Speaking of which, I found a good side benefit to all the stress. I'm now down to a smaller pants size.

Talk about loving your jeans. . . .

2 comments:

Amy said...

I wish stress would put me in a smaller size . . . I'm a stress eater!

Amy said...

Love the new background.