BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Tag, I'm it.

I can't help but think about how being tagged on a blog is like those awful chain letters I used to get in elementary school. You know, the ones that say something like, "pass this on, or you will die a most gruesome death." Still, in the interest of having something to post, I will give in.



First, for the book tag from Karon:



Directions:1- Get the nearest Book to you, or one you're reading that contains over 123 pages.2- Go to the 123 page.3- Find the 5th sentence.4- Post the 5th sentence.5-Tag five people.



Here's my sentence: "Part C shows the situation that would be expected if no correlation existed between the two variables; an equal number of objects falling into each of the four cells."

I'll give you three guesses what sort of book it is, and the first two don't count.


Tagging: Amy, Erin, Dana, Somer, and Michelle.

Now, as for Erin's ABC tag:


A-Attached or Single: Single...
B-Best Friend: I can only pick one? It seems rather exclusive to only list one best friend; I have many very good friends.
C-Pie or Cake: If the cake has frosting, it wins hands down. I don't like pie crust. If it's homemade strawberry pie, though, the winner has to be pie.
D-Day of Choice: Saturday
E-Essential Items: Computer, car, keys (I lose them frequently)
F-Favorite Color: purple (although I'm also very partial to blue)
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears. It's kind of fun to eat the ears first.
H-Hometown: Rochester
I-Indulgence: Ebay, books, fabric, assorted other craft projects
J-January or July: Depends on where I am in the world. The weather can be pretty gross both times of the year.
K-Kids: my inner child hovers around 2 or 3.
L-Life is incomplete without: family, friends, religion, craft stores
M-Marriage Date: Ha ha.
N-Number of Siblings: 4, but if I count in-laws, 6
O-Oranges or apples: Granny Smith apples are my favorite, but my favorite fruit is the peach.
P-Phobias or Fears: I'm always afraid I'm going to get stuck in an airplane bathroom as the plane crashes. I'm also super scared of dogs. I think it goes back to the few times I got chased by them when I was subbing for a paper route.
Q-Quotes: It's quotation. Quote is a verb. You quote a quotation (It drives me crazy when people read "quotes" in church. Blame that on my freshman English teacher!)
R-Reasons to smile: The gleam in your eyes makes people what you're plotting.
S-Season: Fall. I love watching leaves change colors, especially when I don't have to rake it up.
T-Tag Friends: Karon, Heather, Dana
U-Unknown fact about me: It's not really unknown, but I have to qualify and analyze everything. Blame it on the psychology. I do. Another one is that I hate doing laundry. I love having clean clothes; I just don't like to sort dirty clothes or fold clean ones when they're done. I would never have made it as a pioneer washing laundry in a stream.
V-Very Favorite Store: Hobby Lobby. I wish they were located out here. On the other hand, though, maybe it's a good thing.
W-Worst Habit: I was born ten days late, and I've never been on time since.
X-X-Ray, Ultrasound or mammogram:
Y-Your Favorite Food: Believe it or not, I don't really have one.
Z-Zodiac: Aries

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm running away so you can't tag me . . . BASE! BASE! (I'm Max.)

I like the ABC one. I haven't seen that one before.

Anonymous said...

that was fun to read, Sarah

Anonymous said...

I have taught you well, young skywalker: quote is a verb!