BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 21, 2007

One more project almost down. . .

Here are photos of the quilt I finished piecing this week. I realize that photos aren't great, and I need to iron the pieced top, but this at least gives you the general idea of what it's going to look like. It's not that wrinkled in real life; I was just too lazy to straighten it out once it was down for the photo shoot. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm thinking about backing it with the dark purple star print that forms the inner border, but I probably won't get around to quilting it for a while. Having to write a thesis kind of cuts down on free time.


2 comments:

Amy said...

So pretty! I'm impressed. What size is it?

Sarah said...

Thanks. It's a lap size, so it's not huge, but I do like it. I was testing out the pattern with the smallest size they had; I didn't feel like doing a queen when I started it. :-)