BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Earning my keep

This has been a very hectic week, as you can probably tell by my lack of blogging. I've been trying to get ready for the regular GRE, doing graduate applications again, working on my thesis, and generally trying to keep my head above water. Plus, I've been getting ready to teach two classes for the professor for whom I TA; she had a death in the family and I'm covering. Did I also mention that our apartment has cleaning checks tomorrow morning at 9 am? I'm a little annoyed that they thought I'd have nothing better to do on a Thursday night, after teaching all day, than to clean my house. Blah.

Did I mention that I found out I lost my keys soon after I posted this message? Lovely thing, to be stranded on campus. I shall keep you all updated as to the excitement.

0 comments: