BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Beware of brothers. . .

I know I haven't updated lately, and I apologize. I've been a lazy bum ever since my classes finished in June, and I've enjoyed myself thoroughly doing nothing much at all. I'm going to start school again shortly and the chaos will re-commence, but I still have a week or two. I'm teaching another class at BYU this coming fall, too, so that will definitely add to the stress level. It's good, but busy.

Anyway, yesterday, I just happened to mention to my little brother that I had a blog and hadn't mentioned it to him, and he therefore took it upon himself to find my life in cyber-space. Well, given that I gave him no clues, he wasn't having much luck until he took it upon himself to type my e-mail address and try to sign into Blogger. Now, I had thought I had a decent password, but he kept trying combinations that "sounded like [me]." To make a long story short, on his 4th try he managed to hack into my account and find my blog site. Needless to say, I have since changed ALL of my passwords as a precaution, but the damage is done. If he hadn't started laughing hysterically at his own cleverness, I would never have known. Pathetic, aren't I? Andrew, you've officially exceeded the turkey level, and I know you're proud of it (Just wait till you go on your mission, buddy. Your IPOD is mine! Mwa ha ha.) Okay, I realize the IPOD bit is just wishful thinking on my part, but really, how often do you get to insert a maniacal laugh?

At least he told me that I should update more often because he enjoyed reading it. Maybe I should compare him to a lab rat. Better yet, maybe he should be my lab rat. I'm sure I can get a dissertation out of pestering my little brother. Where there's a will, there's a way!

0 comments: